Contemporary child and adolescence psychiatry's wide range of concerns include clinical, research, social and policy issues which are evolving at a fast pace. In some ways the on-going controversy surrounding the condition of ADHD embodies and reflects many of these issues.
The following files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader download it for free.
- Comment: To collude or not to collude with crimes against humanity – the question of Adam Czerniakow's suicide (Australasian Psychiatry, Dec 2011)
- A psychodynamic formulation masterclass with Nancy McWilliams, by Charles Le Feuvre and George Halasz (Australasian Psychiatry, Aug 2011)
- Interview: In Conversation with Allan Schore (Australasian Psychiatry, Feb 2011)
- Interview: In Conversation with Dr Nancy McWilliams
- Interview: In Conversation with Dr Albert Ellis
- Can psychiatry reclaim its Soul? Psychiatry's struggle against a dispirited future
- Medical Professionalism: Is it really under threat?