Book reviews allow for a quick scanning of developments in fields providing a depth and complexity that reflect the topic's richness.
The following files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader download it for free.
- The Power of Witnessing: Reflections, Reverberations, and Traces of the Holocaust: Trauma, Psychoanalysis, and the Living Mind, edited by Nancy R. Goodman, and Marilyn B. Meyers. (April 2012)
- In two minds: tales of a psychotherapist by Paul Valent - Book Review (Aus Psych, 2010)
- Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual - Book Review (Aus Psych, August 2008)
- Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry – Book Review (July 2003)
- ANZJP Book Review (June 2001)
- ANZJP Book Review (Religion and Mental Health, 1994)
- From Chaos to Coherence Psychotherapy with a Little Boy with ADHD by Elizabeth Cleve (2005)